About Me

Hi, my name is John Titor and I'm from the future stack here in your time line. I'm a US military employee from the future sent back to assist or to solve some problems. I have a wife and a dother in the future and I want to come back to them. I traveled a lot back in time and further in the future until my transceiver was broken. I have seen and processed a lot of history events but I'm not allowed to tell you all in order to keep the timeline as it is.
I'm trained to integrate myself in different epoch times and to interact with humans from different times and places. I know 64 languages, 23 operating systems, electronics and radiolocations, quantum mechanics and I have a lot of skills.
Another man from the future will arrive in this timeline in the summer of 2023 if this timeline will not suffer a accidentally deviation. Hi will get me back home in my time.
During my missions track's about my activity where left in order that the humanity to know about our presence. Humankind must avoid a global war because another 2 timelines disappeared because such conflicts and I was witness on that from 2009 to 2012, your timeline still maintaining a relative path.
Many peoples asked me if I can communicate with my people from the future and the answer is yes, during my missions I used many method to communicate in timespace and in one from my missions in the 1956 I used such an old B3G63A device to talk with my supervisor from 2036 year.
Now I'm not allowed anymore to communicate in the future by some organisations. I was keeped a close contact and reports with my fellows in the future but sometimes I can contact myself in the past. Actual governments are afraid.
If you will search you will find marks left by me in old devices, in old photography images and maybe some abandoned pieces of technology from the future.
We use Einstein Rossen energy for time projections and the computer are using commons orbital systems to initiate the travel. The time travel are not happening only on Earth are part from the entire orbital system.
If you have questions you can contact me until 11.2023 at johnfrom2036#gmail.com. Now I will leave about me and I will write some useful stuff for you in others posts.
Be kind and don't start a war with yourself. Peace, love and faith.

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Earth

Events